Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Poor Me Day

Today is a "Poor Me Day"....

I hate that I have diabetes!!! I am stressed about an exam I have in Anatomy & Physiology II on Monday.  And I hate the fact I can't eat pizza, chips, and cupcakes; well I can but it would only cause my sugars to sky rocket.

Today was 2 birthday parties spread out with a few hours in between so I ate before and after each one but it is not the same.  I would love to enjoy eating what everyone else is eating along with eating with them.  Sure I could but then I am only harming my body.  And yes, everyone else is really not doing their body's any good either.  But they don't care.  It amazes me how people continue to eat the things that are slowly killing their insides.  A heart attack waiting to happen, Type 2 diabetes creeping up, I just don't understand the addiction.  Isn't it mind over matter?  Doesn't your life, your health and well being matter?  Aren't you tired of being tired all the time?  Don't blame the busyness of your life on your tiredness.  It's the foods you eat, the lack of exercise you get.  Don't you get it?

Yes, these are the things that depress me.  I don't want to care!!  I don't want to get it!!  I just want to eat whatever, whenever and as much as I want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment