Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

"Faithfully"

    This morning I woke up with this song in my head as my husband heads out to sea to fish the deep waters and my daughter travels long distance with her boyfriend to uncharted territory for herself personally. This song is all too familiar to me, growing up it was a popular secular love song. But when your eyes and ears are open to hearing the Word of God speak, He will use various tools to reach you. He spoke to me in my dreams last night and this morning with this song- "Faithfully" by Journey.
   
    It starts out, "Highway run, into the midnight sun, wheels go round and round, you're on my mind...".
The first thing that spoke to me was the words- "midnight sun". At midnight it is usually pitch black but in this song, it references the sun during the midnight. God is the sun (son) who is ALWAYS with us, even in the darkest of night.

    Then it goes on to say, "restless hearts, sleep alone tonight, sending ALL MY LOVE along the wire...". God is telling you and me that we should not worry, we should not fear, for He loves us and we are NOT alone.

    "They say that the road ain't no place to start a family, right down the line it's been you and me and love in a music man ain't what it supposed to be, oh girl you stand by me, I'm forever yours....."- God doesn't want us to keep running to the things of this world but to stay focused on where He is taking us. As long as we stand by God, keeping Him close to us, He is FOREVER ours. "FAITHFULLY" ! 
    
    "Circus life, under the big top world.. we all need the clowns to make us smile....". Life right now is definitely a circus, people are all over the place with their thoughts and ideas of how this world is suppose to look and it's the ones who are close to us that keep us sane, make us smile, and take our minds off this craziness and make us laugh.

    "Through space and time, always another show... wondering where I am, lost without you". We definitely can get LOST WITHOUT GOD! "And being apart ain't easy on this love affair, two strangers learn to fall in love again". Being apart from God makes life more difficult. HE LOVES US SO MUCH! and seeks those who are lost in hopes that they will fall in love with Him again. Maybe you never have felt the love of God, He is waiting and wanting to have a relationship with you. It's like the time you were so attracted to someone and had such a desire and interest in them, and yet they didn't even know you existed. Or if they did, you were just a mere thought. GOD DESIRES YOU!

    "I get the joy of rediscovering you, oh girl, you stand by me, I'm forever yours...". "FAITHFULLY" ! It is PURE JOY when discovering God and rediscovering Him if you have fallen away from Him. He is FOREVER OURS! "Faithfully, I'm still yours".  
FAITHFULLY! HE IS WITH US!


No comments:

Post a Comment